Search this Collection
The Colorado Catholic was founded in 1884 by Fr. John Quinn and financed by J. K. Mullen and Charles McPhee. In 1886 Fr. Quinn left town suddenly and Fr. Carr took over the paper until 1890 when he sold it to Fr. Malone and Fr. William O’Ryan. In September 1899 the paper folded when its owners moved to Salt Lake City and it was re-born as the Intermountain Catholic.